Couples Who Train Together, stay together
There's something inherently comforting knowing you can work together as a team in life and in times of discomfort. Trying new experiences and pushing yourselves physically is a bond that not many couples can say they share. Plus, being a part of a constructive, healthy lifestyle change brings freshness to couples of any age.
Young Adults Are The Future
Society's demands have changed how young adults live their lives. Education demands more time in study, and has given less emphasis on strength and health. Too many high-school athletes spend time in doctor's offices due to lack of sports-preparation. Even more are spending less time staying active to accommodate newfound societal demands. Let's get them active, stronger, and do it in a controlled coaching setting.
What will your teen take home from this experience?
* Healthy eating habits-- for sport specific goals, and general wellness.
* Greater self-esteem built in a supportive environment.
* Leadership. Punctuality.
* The tangible value of time and effort.
* Building reasonable expectations, effective planning, and smashing through barriers.
* Long-term fitness skills they can take to any weightroom, anywhere.